-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sotorin
Sent: 17 January 2007 20:49
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] automatically launching .Net framework install if
it (.Net framework) is not present

You can download donetfx.exe (which is Framework 2.0 redistributable) and
run
it from your MSI via CustomAction's ExeCommand attirbute. <CustomAction
ExeCommand="[INSTALLDIR]dotnetfx.exe" .. />
This is exactly what I have to do too.