Joydeep Bhattacharyya wrote:

We are trying to feed in a Certificate path as a parameter to a msi. But the path has some wildcards in it which needs to be replaced at runtime. We are seeing that before we are able to perform our custom action to do this, wix creates a certificate table with these paths as the certpath values in there. So expectedly, even though we change our paths it doesn't pick up the new paths and just uses the old paths from the table. I couldn't find a way in which I can modify the table.

It's not clear from your message how or when you're trying to modify the path. WiX builds tables at build time; you need to supply a fixed path then.

--
sig://boB
http://bobs.org