________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Wilson,
Phil
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2007 11:16 PM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Installation on Windows Vista

Does "it does not allow me to install" mean that it doesn't start the
MSI setup at all, or that it fails at some point, and if so, what's the
error? Are you using custom actions?

And "my application requires these privileges" isn't anything to do with
the installation, unless you're assuming that the installation can
somehow authorize your application to run with administrator privileges.
That needs a manifest, as Tony mentioned.

Phil Wilson