If none of the default WiX UI sequences work for you, you'll probably have
to roll your own custom sequence.  With WiX version 3.0 its very easy to do
something like this.  There is a helpful article on the wixwiki website
found here:  http://www.wixwiki.com/index.php?title=WixUI_Custom

That should get your started.