From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Alex Lian
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2007 12:02 PM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Any documentation on WiX/Windows Installer limits?

I'm not exceeding any of those statements.
All files are *individually* < 2GB, and I'm setting up multiple cabs
such that none exceed 2GB. I'll double check my wxs file, but I'm pretty
sure I tried to verify that.
I got this error when I did exceed that:

light.exe : fatal error LGHT0017 : Failed to create cab '<path
removed>\Temp\kq9kbz9g\client_base.cab' while cabbing file '<filename
removed>' with error 0x80070020.

So, it seems more like I have problems when light tries to re-open the
msi file after adding the cabs in...

-Alex