It didn't seem to work.  My other idea about using the MsiProcessMessage
didn't work either.  For some reason, it looks like MsiProcessMessage
doesn't work from a CA when the CA is invoked from a Control Event?  I
started a thread on the msi newsgroup (
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.platformsdk.msi/browse_frm/thread/ab238b41a3c3bdba/f66bc13978b31ab1?lnk=gst&q=%22message+box%22&rnum=2#f66bc13978b31ab1
)
but I haven't gotten anything to work just yet.  Thanks for your help.

On 2/6/07, Bob Arnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 Levi Wilson wrote:

One clarification is that the restriction applies only to those control
> events with the same conditions. So you might be able to make it work if you
> change a property in the spawned dialog.

Can you clarify this?  Here are all of the entries in my ControlEvent
table that pertain to the dialog that I am speaking about.  I want the next
button to warn the user (via InfoDlg) when they are using "Local" mode.  Are
you saying that If inside my InfoDlg, I publish a ControlEvent for the "OK"
button to set a property, and then condition my "NewDialog" event from the
SelectServerDlg on the property that the InfoDlg would change?

I'm saying "maybe" -- I haven't done it, so I'm not sure it would work.

--
sig://boB
http://bobs.org