Sorry I'm kind of new to this.  Is that the msbuild file for the
specific project correct?  Is there a way to edit that in VS/TFS?

From: Cullen Waters [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2007 1:01 PM
To: Scott Sam; wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [WiX-users] Wix 3.0 and Votive?

What I did was set a property called <DefineConstants> in my MSBuild
file.  Then, when candle is executed, the WixTasks convert that
semicolon separated list of variables into -d<name>=<value> when passed
into the candle command line.  The only thing you might have to do is
change the env. prefix to var., if nant was setting an environment
variable for you.