From: Mike Dimmick [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2007 8:14 PM
To: Leila Lali (Excell Data Corporation); wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [WiX-users] Upgrade

The thing that changes feature states is the MigrateFeatureStates action. See
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa370034.aspx for documentation on
this.

Have you done something odd like reuse an upgrade code from a different product
entirely? I would imagine this would cause MigrateFeatureStates to get confused.

--
Mike Dimmick