Hi Levi,

    you can try this sequence with WiX 3:

<Wix xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/wix/2006/wi";
xmlns:difxapp="http://schemas.microsoft.com/wix/DifxAppExtension";>
            <Component Id="compdrivers"
Guid="4640B11E-EFA7-417B-B24B-D928E5D66C5F" DiskId="1"
Win64="$(var.isWin64)">
              <difxapp:Driver
                       AddRemovePrograms="no"
                       ForceInstall="yes"
                       Legacy="yes"
                       Sequence="2"
                       PlugAndPlayPrompt="no"/>
              <File Name="driver.inf" Id="_d1" Vital="yes"/>
              <File Name="driver.sys" Id="_d2" Vital="yes" Checksum="yes"/>
              <File Name="coinstaller.dll" Id="_d3" Vital="yes"
Checksum="yes"/>
            </Component>

    You will also need to specify some custom actions like:

    <Binary Id="DifxApp" SourceFile="$(var.DIFXAPPDIR)\DifxApp.dll"/>
    <CustomAction Id="MsiProcessDrivers" BinaryKey="DifxApp"
DllEntry="ProcessDriverPackages"
                  HideTarget="no" Impersonate="no" Execute="immediate"
Return="check"/>
    <CustomAction Id="MsiCleanupOnSuccess" BinaryKey="DifxApp"
DllEntry="CleanupOnSuccess"
                  HideTarget="no" Impersonate="no" Execute="immediate"
Return="check"/>

    <Binary Id="DifxAppA" SourceFile="$(var.DIFXAPPDIR)\DifxAppA.dll"/>
    <CustomAction Id="MsiInstallDrivers" BinaryKey="DifxAppA"
DllEntry="InstallDriverPackages"
                  HideTarget="no" Impersonate="no" Execute="deferred"
Return="check"/>
    <CustomAction Id="MsiUninstallDrivers" BinaryKey="DifxAppA"
DllEntry="UninstallDriverPackages"
                  HideTarget="no" Impersonate="no" Execute="deferred"
Return="check"/>
    <CustomAction Id="MsiRollbackInstall" BinaryKey="DifxAppA"
DllEntry="RollbackInstall"
                  HideTarget="no" Impersonate="no" Execute="rollback"
Return="check"/>

    After editing, use this link command:
  candle -ext WixDifxAppExtension -out Installer.wixobj  Installer.wxs
-dDIFXAPPDIR="%ProgramFilesFolder%\DIFxApp\English-US\WixLib\x86"
  light -ext WixDifxAppExtension -out Installer.msi Installer.wixobj

Best regards,
    Calin