I'm currently building two varieties of my install, release and debug,
using WiX 3.0.  Right now I'm able to successfully create an MSP using
msimsp 4.0 for the release msi's only; when I try to generate a debug
MSP, I get the following error:

  ERROR: Failed to execute a view
  ERROR:        The Last Error Received is: 1627
  ERROR:        The Last Error Received is: 1: 2259 2:
c:\temp\~pcw_tmp.tmp\3000.MSI 3:  4:

Any suggestions on how I can determine what is causing the problem?  The
only differences between the release MSI and debug MSI should be
additional files per component (and additional internal cab files).
I've tried about every combination of WiX entries/different pcp values
but always receive this error.

Thanks
-jh