Make sure all customs actions needing administration privileges are run
deferred with the NoImpersonate bit set.

You SHOULD NOT assume client side of your MSI is running with administration
privileges, it is a critical design mistake. Actions needing administration
privileges must be performed by the windows installer server. Therefore it
is highly recommended your bootstrapper to be marked with "asInvoker" in the
RequireExecutionLevel marker of the manifest.

Read carefully this blog:
http://blogs.msdn.com/rflaming/archive/2006/10/01/uac-in-msi-notes-what-are-the-hurdles-in-windows-vista-logo-compliance-related-to-uac-and-msi.aspx