Hi

They are like this (from the top of my head):

<Feature Id="Feature1"etc... Level="3">

  <ComponentRef Id="...whatever.."/>

  <Condition Level="1">POSSERVER = "1"</Condition>

</Feature>

<Feature Id="FeatureForSweden" etc... Level="3">

 <ComponentRef Id="...whatever.."/>

<Condition Level="1">COUNTRY = "046"</Condition>

</Feature>

Tobbe