Shayla
From: "Matthew Janulewicz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

IIS 5.1 (default with XP) only allows one website to be installed/running at a
time, so that’s probably why it replaces your ‘Default Web Site’.

IIS 6.0 should allow you to install multiple websites, we do it all the time. I
don’t know if that’s the default version for Windows Server 2003, but that’s
our current set-up and it works great.

-Matt