Those are already managed in my InstallExecuteSequence. No worries there ;)

--
Carl Quirion
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

On 3/2/07, Stefan Pavlik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi...

what about silent (unattended) installation?
Or installation with reduced UI?

msiexec /i Package.msi /qr

regards

Stefan

Carl Quirion wrote:
> Ok, i found a simple way to do it, im calling CostFinalize on the
> PushButton of my "Next" button, on the serial number form.
>
> Example:
>
> <Control Id="Next" Type="PushButton" X="236" Y="243" Width="56"
> Height="17" Default="yes" Text="&amp;Next">
>           <Publish Event="DoAction" Value="CheckingPID">1</Publish>
>           <Publish Event="SpawnDialog" Value="InvalidPidDlg">PIDACCEPTED
> = "0"</Publish>
>           <Publish Event="DoAction" Value="CostFinalize">1</Publish>
> [...]
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> Carl Quirion
>
> On 3/1/07, *Carl Quirion* <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>
> wrote:
>
>     >From my understanding, CostFinalize is done before any UI is
>     shown... however my CA validats a serial number entered by the user.
>     I can't launch my CA before the user enter his serial number, that
>     wouldnt make any sense, hehe.
>     Can re-order the sequence so that CostFinalize is only called after
>     that particular dialog (Before the feature tree dialog) ?
>

>     On 3/1/07, *Bob Arnson* <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>
wrote:

>         Carl Quirion wrote:
>>         My FeatureTree shows up and every products are visible, when i
>>         was expecting product3 to be invisible. Whats wrong?
>
>         You probably need to sequence your CA before the CostFinalize
>         action; that's when MSI "queries the Condition
>         <http://condition_table.htm> table to determine which features
>         are scheduled to be installed" (or so says the doc).
>
>         --
>         sig://boB
>         http://bobs.org
>

>     --
>     Carl Quirion
>     [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

your

Stefan Pavlik | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Whitestein Technologies s.r.o. | www.whitestein.com
Panenska 28 | 811 03 Bratislava | Slovak Republic
Main +421 2 5443-5502 | Direct +421 2 5930-0735