From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lindsay Harris
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2007 11:26 AM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Cc: Rajive Kumar
Subject: [WiX-users] simple question

Hi.  This is probably a really stupid question but I am very new to wix...

I was wondering if there is away to do this:

If (a == b)
                C = "some string"
Else
        C = "some other string"

Under the <product> element (in other words I am not in a control or dialog).

I have been trying stuff like this but it doesn't compile:

    <Property Id="is20">
      <![CDATA[MsiNetAssemblySupport >= "2.0.50727"]]>
    </Property>

    <?if [is20]?>
      <Property Id="URT_VER" Value="2.0" />
    <?else?>