two CD disks:

<Property Id='DiskPrompt' Value="Insert [1]" />
<Media Id="1" Cabinet="Cabinet0.cab" EmbedCab="no" VolumeLabel="CD-ROM
#1" DiskPrompt="CD-ROM #1" Layout="DISK1" />
<Media Id="2" Cabinet="Cabinet1.cab" EmbedCab="no" VolumeLabel="CD-ROM
#2" DiskPrompt="CD-ROM #2" Layout="DISK2" />

After first CD is installed, instead of a disk prompt I'm getting the
following dialog:

       "Source file not found: D:\Cabinet1.cab. Verify that the file
exists and that you can access it."

It's not what I expected, I thought there will be message saying "Insert
CD-ROM #2"

What I'm doing wrong? Is it possible to get a disk prompt message
instead of missing file message?

Any help appreciated,
Igor M.