From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mike Robertson
Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2007 4:22 PM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] ICE33

Like many others here I'm getting ICE33 warnings saying things should be
registered in the ProgId table that I don't really have to worry about so
far as actual installation is concerned. But can anybody confirm (or not)
that these ICE33 warnings are OK for Vista certification (which does
specifically say 'error' rather than 'warning', but it would be nice to hear
that MS are OK'ing products with these warnings before I actually send them
a package for certification).