________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rory Clark
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2007 3:10 PM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Help with Upgrade scenarios.

That solved the short term problem, but isn't a long term solution.
Looks like I need to do a lot more research and a lot more reading.

Thanks!

Rory

* C O N F I D E N T I A L I T Y N O T I C E *
The content of this e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this communication in
error, be aware that forwarding it, copying it, or in any way disclosing its
content to any other person, is strictly prohibited. Peek Traffic Corporation
is neither liable for the contents, nor for the proper, complete and timely
transmission of (the information contained in) this communication. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the author by replying to
this e-mail immediately and delete the material from any computer.