I don't believe you can set properties like that.  Instead, use your
VersionNT=... conditions inside the <Condition /> element.  That should
work.

On 3/14/07, Nick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm trying to make some code that installs only on Windows:

XP SP2 or better,
2003 SP1 or better,
or Vista or better.

I'm using the code below, and my application happily installs itself on
Win2000.
What am I doing wrong?

    <Property Id="WIN2KSP4EXISTS"><![CDATA[VersionNT = 500 AND
ServicePackLevel
>=4]]></Property>
    <Property Id="WINXPSP2EXISTS"><![CDATA[VersionNT = 501 AND
ServicePackLevel
>=2]]></Property>
    <Property Id="WIN2K3SP1EXISTS"><![CDATA[VersionNT = 502 AND
ServicePackLevel
>=1]]></Property>
    <Property Id="WINVISTAORBETTEREXISTS"><![CDATA[VersionNT >
502]]></Property>
    <Condition Message="This setup requires Windows XP with Service Pack
2."><![CDATA[WINXPSP2EXISTS OR WIN2K3SP1EXISTS OR
WINVISTAORBETTEREXISTS]]></Condition>