I've built some MSIs and they seem to all have certain messages that
always appear in German. I have used the English localization file, and
almost all the text in the installer is English, but some messages are
still German. This is not usually an issue, since these messages are
normally only on screen for a few seconds, but if the installer is run
on a slow machine it will be visible. Is there any reason for this? Is
there an easy way to replace these with English?

Thanks.