I guess the only ways would be either Edit control or ScrollableText
control, but I haven't tested this.

--
Stefan Krueger
Microsoft Windows Installer MVP

Please post your questions in the newsgroup or vist one of these web sites:

Windows Installer FAQ
http://www.msifaq.com - http://www.msifaq.de

InstallSite - Resources for Setup Developers
http://www.installsite.org
http://www.installsite.de (GERMAN)

"Manikyam Bavandla" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hi All

I need to write a text control in MSI UI in such way that user can select
and copy it.
Is there any way to do that?

Thanks in advance.

~Manikyam