From: Ron Dar Ziv
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2007 10:51 PM
To: Windows Installer XML
Cc: Sukhdeep Sodhi
Subject: : Installing ETW MOF files

As part of our setup process we have to register ETW events specified in a MOF
file, and had a couple of questions about this.

 1.  Are there any standard actions for registering a mof file using Wix?
 2.  Is it necessary to delete the events during un-install, especially since
it should be fairly benign to have unused events lying around?

Please add me to replies as I am not a member of this alias

Thanks, Ron D.