Stuart A. Malone wrote:
>       ICE69: Mismatched component reference. Entry 'DesktopShortcut' of
> the Shortcut table belongs to component 'DesktopShortcut'. However,
> the formatted string in column 'Target' references file
> 'Life_Balance.exe' which belongs to component 'MainApplication'.
> Components are in the same feature.
>
> The last error seems to indicate that Light is beginning to
> understand what I'm trying to do, but does not approve of it.  Is it
> perhaps only legal for a shortcut in one component to refer to
> another if the two components are in different features?  Is that
> what it's trying to say?

No, but it's a little confusing.  If you put them in different features the
last sentence will read
"Components are in different features".  I think that bit is just information
for the reader.  If
they're in the same feature, then the problem is minimised, since you know the
target will be there.

Rob