I'm trying to upgrade to Wix 3.0.

The wxs file worked fine when  using Wix2 .0 with the following command:
-out "product.msi" product.wixobj "Wix2.0\wixui.wixlib" -loc
"Wix2.0\WixUI_en-us.wxl"

I followed the following instructions to use wix UI in wix 3.0:

 1.  Add a UIRef element to your installer source code, using an Id attribute
of one of the above dialog sets. For example:
<Product ...>
<UIRef Id="WixUI_InstallDir" />
</Product>

 1.  Add the WixUIExtension extension with the appropriate culture switch to
your light command line. For example:
light -ext WixUIExtension -cultures:en-us Product.wixobj -out Product.msi

I got the following error:

light.exe line (0, 0) : An unexpected external UI message was received: The
installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this package. This may
indicate a problem with this package. The error code is 2738.

According to MSDN:
2738 means: Could not access VBScript run time for custom action [2].

However, I don't have customer action using VBScript.

Can someone help me on this?

Thanks,