Hi,
  During the installation of our product (our product is a multimedia player),
we are doing some file association with our product.
  Our requirement is; "Allow multiple versioins of player to coexist".
  Issue: When newer version(V2) is installed over the earlier version( V1), all
the files are getting associated with V2 as expected.
  when we un-install V2, we want file association reverted to V1, but this is
not happening.

  Below given is the WiX code I am using for file assoication:
  <ProgId Id='Test.abcdfile' Description='Test Presentation File' >
<Extension Id='abcd' ContentType='application/abcd' >
<Verb Id='open' Sequence='10' Command='Open' Target='[!playbackexe]'
Argument='"%1"' />
</Extension>
</ProgId>

  am I doing something wrong? Any help will be highly appreciated!.

  thanks
  Vij

It's here! Your new message!