I want to make a minor change to the WixUI_Mondo and rebuild it.  Is there a
way to do this quickly as shown in the tutorial (Step 2.5 Insertions)   The
tutorial simply does:

candle.exe myWixUI_Mondo.wxs UserRegistrationDialog.wxs BrowseDialog.wxs
etc.wxs
lit.exe -out MyWixUI_Mondo.wixlib MyWixUI_Mondo.wixobj
UserRegistrationDialog.wixobj BrowseDialog.wixobj etc.wixobj

I am just trying to get the candle line to work at this point, and it seems
there are now a lot of variables that need to be set.  At this point I'm not
familiar enough with the system at this point to decipher all of these.

I saw that one level up there is a UIExtension.build file.  I tried building
this in NANT, ad it ends up having a some dependencies.

I tried just stripping the candle portion out of this file and running that.
It was still asking for some variables to be set.

Is there a quick way to build this without having to be set up to buid the
entire Wix application?   I prefer not to have to install the IIS SDK, the
VSPI SDK, etc just for this "quick" change to the UI.