From: Adrian Alonso [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 02 April 2007 19:40
To: GIBBONS, Daniel
Cc: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Tallow generates invalid names

Hi Dan, thanks!... that worked for Files but it not for Directories... do you
have a similar issue with directories as well?

        Hi,

        We had this problem recently as well.

        Have a look at registry setting:

HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\FileSystem\NtfsDisable8dot3NameCreation

        We've got it set to 0 on our build server that was giving us grief
before.

        Dan