I've installed WiX 3 in order to get the Visual Studio integrated version.
It works fine, and I can use sourcesafe  through Visual Studio.
Now I've just started to use the UI part of WiX, it's failing, I think the
installed WiXUI library in Visual Studio is from Version 2 and may have come
with the Visual Studio SDK!
Is there anyway to get WiX 3 to work with WiX 2 UI libraries?

I've been trying to use the example SampleWixUI  found at the
http://www.tramontana.co.hu/wix/lesson2.php WiX Tutorial

Here's the error:

C:\dotNET\WixSampleUI\WixSampleUI>light.exe -out SampleWixUI.msi
SampleWixUI.wix
obj "C:\Program Files\Visual Studio 2005
SDK\2007.02\VisualStudioIntegration\Too
ls\Wix\wixui.wixlib"
Microsoft (R) Windows Installer Xml Linker version 3.0.2420.0
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation 2003. All rights reserved.

C:\Program Files\Visual Studio 2005
SDK\2007.02\VisualStudioIntegration\Tools\Wi
x\wixui.wixlib : error LGHT0141 : The library file format version 2.0.2207.0
is
not compatible with the expected library file format version 3.0.2002.0.

Also, does anyone know how to add the additional switch for the WixUI to the
Visual Studio project (The WixProject does not appear to have commandline
parameters in the project properties!!!)