From: Bob Arnson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, April 07, 2007 9:31 AM
To: Lindsay Harris
Cc: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] wix questions

Lindsay Harris wrote:
Hello!  I was wondering, is there any kind of built in computer browsers in wix?

Depends on what you mean by "computer browser." Network or file system? No on
the former, kinda on the latter (WixUI's BrowseDlg).

I am spawning a dialog from another dialog.  (a popup yes/no).  If the user
clicks one of the buttons, I would like to not only close this dialog and
return to the parent dialog but go to the next dialog in sequence.
(Essentially, exit this child dialog, and simulate a Next button click on the
parent dialog).  I'm sure this is a simple thing but I can't figure out how to
do it...

A spawned dialog can't close its parent but you might be able to set a property
that the parent looks at when the spawned dialog returns.

--

sig://boB

http://bobs.org