From: Rob Mensching [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2007 10:51 AM
To: Bob Arnson; Eddleman, Don
Cc: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [WiX-users] Survey on technique

Actually, I view that a little bit differently.  There are plenty of
people that have chartered that unsupported territory.  You can see
their carcasses all over.  I happen to know that Bob is dealing with one
right now.

There *are* dragons in the code generation space.  It is nowhere near as
trivial as it seems like it should be.  The Component Rules make code
generation very, very difficult.