Please keep /wix-users/ on the thread.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I don't see any German in the Controls in ORCA. Handling one thing at a time.
It seems that the msi is not used during uninstall. I don't see any controls or
dialogs that match what i am seeing during the uninstall process. Any hints as
to where else to look?

Add/Remove Programs runs uninstall using basic UI so none of your authored dialogs are used. If the dialogs are appearing during uninstall, they're either coming from MSI or being shown by custom actions.

--
sig://boB
http://bobs.org