Is there a way to explicitly set the ordering of sub-features?  Mine keep
getting alphabetized in the following code segment, which doesn't match the
picture the marketing guys want:

        <Feature Id='Express'
            Title='!(loc.TSBSuite)'
            Description='(!Loc.TSBSuiteDescr)'
            Display='expand'
            ConfigurableDirectory='INSTALLDIR'
            Level='1'>

            <ComponentRef Id="IDProgramGroup" />
            <FeatureRef Id="TestScriptBuilderCore" />
            <FeatureRef Id="TestScriptBuilderRec" />
            <FeatureRef Id="KE26xx" />
            <FeatureRef Id="KE37xx" />
        </Feature>

Gives me a tree like so:
        TSBSuite
                TestScriptBuilderCore
                KE26xx
                KE37xx
                TestScriptBuilderRec

When what I want is this:
        TSBSuite
                TestScriptBuilderCore
                TestScriptBuilderRec
                KE26xx
                KE37xx

If not, can anyone tell me what the ordering is based on so I can manipulate
whatever accordingly?

Julie Campbell
[EMAIL PROTECTED]