When I create ServiceInstall element and set attribute Account="SYSTEM" I
get error like "You have haven't permissions to launch system service..."
but I launch installer under administrator account!
I need System account because I need Interactive service, because my service
launchs windowed programs and want to interact with them using window
messages.
Or may be there are another ways to interact with windowed appilcations from
service?