[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Adjusting my additional dependency list looked promising. It caused my dll to increase in size (seems good) and caused the Dependency Walker to show the dependency had gone away (also good.)

Good signs.<g>

However, in a throwback to days I thought I had left in my wake, the installer now bails when trying to access the dll with the handy failed to execute error... Dependency Walker isn't throwing up any (noteworthy) red flags this time around, so I might be stuck experimenting with build settings some more.

So now's the time to add logging or even a MessageBox call to verify that the function is now being loaded and executed.

--
sig://boB
http://joyofsetup.com/