Thanks.

I'm not sure what you mean by "...create a full-file patch if it's smaller".

If the only differences between two files is that fact that they've been
recompiled, surely the delta patch would create a smaller .msp file?  Or to
what do you refer to when you say smaller?  My MSI by itself might be say
500kb and the MSP file might end up being over 400kb in which case I may as
well redistribute the whole MSI.  Or is that just the way MSP's work?  If
so, that's fine.  I thought I may be able to create smaller MSP's but I
guess, too, a lot is dependent on the algorithm used to compare the
differences in the files.

Cheers

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]