Hi ,

Just started on using Wix for our deployment projects , so has few basic
questions.

*        How would you create a network share and give permissions on that
share to network users.

*        I would like the share that I am creating to be given as an input but
not through UI, may be through some XML file or arguments to the MSI. Is this
possible if so some example please.

Would really appreciate some prompt response.

Thanks
Sreenivas.