Hi,

My setup uses WixUI_InstallDir and in addition I need to enable NETWORK SERVICE
full control permision for to a folder that the setup creates.

I read that for Netwrok Service I should do the following:

  <CreateFolder>
<Permission User="Network Service" Domain="[ComputerName]" GenericExecute="yes"
GenericRead="yes" Extended="yes" CreateFile ="yes" Read ="yes" Write="yes" />
  </CreateFolder>

 1.  Is the above the right solution for adding a group of network service with
full control permission?
 2.  How can I run the my setup that has UI and with computer name parameter?
How can I pass the [ComputerName] parameter when UI is enabled?

Thanks,
Ravit