-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Anthony Wieser
Sent: 24 May 2007 17:27
To: Bob Arnson
Cc: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Are ICE45 warnings expectedwith
ElevationShield="yes"?

Hmm.  I copied the one from my 120 folder from the Vista SDK, which has the
same size but a different date, and now I get a crash from light:
Error LGHT0216: An unexpected Win32 exception with error code 0xEA occurred:

More data is available

I guess I'll live with the earlier warning instead.

Anthony Wieser
Wieser Software Ltd