Hello Rob,

Thank you for the answer.

1. I think I need to mark the MSI package as 64 bit. The reasons are: I
am doing COM registration, installation to 64 bit folders.
In this case probably I cannot go with 32 bit custom actions. Can you
please confirm?
The installer process will be a 64 bit process? In this case I guess is
not possible for it to call 32 bit custom actions.
I am not sure about this, the MSI documentation is not clear for me on
this issue.

2. I think I need to go with these option.
So far I successfully marshaled the other data to the compiler
(following the WiX CustomActions).
I don't know how can I marshal the Win64="yes" information to the
linker. Can you please point me to a sample
or documentation (or WiX source code)?
What means unreal table?