Please keep /wix-users/ on the thread.

Reggie Burnett wrote:
That's what I wound up doing. Is this a limitation of Windows Installer or of WiX?

Both. The MSI UI model relies on the database to be built in a certain way. WiX builds the database as a collection of rows and columns and doesn't provide a way of authoring the /removal/ of rows that were already authored. That's not UI-specific, just how WiX authoring works in general.

MSI UI support has enough limitations that I've decided to focus my time on external UI handler support in the WiX bootstrapper instead.

--
sig://boB
http://joyofsetup.com/