For WinQual you MUST use Verisign but, it's a special certificate which
only costs $99 and only works for WinQual authentication.  I think you
could buy a full Verisign certificate which would work for both WinQual
and code signing but, it's still cheaper to buy the $99 winqual and a
full certificate from someone else.