Can you tell us exactly what you want this product to do?  Is it
actually leaving anything behind or is it only being used to run
actions?  How is your C#?  You could write a wrapper instead of using
a batch script that essentially accomplishes the same thing if you
want a nice interface.

Regards,
//aj