My career used to center around systems management and when Sun FINALLY
released an MSI for the JRE installer, the world rejoiced.  ...until we
found out they has just wrapped their junker of an install in an MSI.  Then,
we cursed their names.  If your client is asking for an MSI, they more than
likely not asking for a wrapper.

Regards,
//aj