Add the property name to MsiHiddenProperties property.  This is a semi-colon
delimited list of properties whose values you do not want written to the
log.

Regards,
//aj

On 6/6/07, Don Tasanasanta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 In my install UI I ask for a password and store it in a property. If
someone runs the install with logging turned on that property is found in
several places in the log along with the unprotected password. Is there any
way to prevent this?