Ahh, that'd be a bug (er, bugs).  I always look in the binaries.zip (old habit
from before we had WiX3.msi) so I found what you were looking for.  <grin/>

Please do open the bug on SourceForge so we are sure to get it fixed.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Graham Harwood
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2007 1:04 AM
To: Mike Dimmick
Cc: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] COM+ in V3

Thanks for the confirmation Mike. I had the code correct but couldn't find the
extension DLL. There appears to be difference between the MSI (which has an
WixOfficeExtension.dll not in the binaries zip) and the binaries.zip , which
has the WiXComPlusExtension.dll missing from the msi.

All sorted now thanks.