First, sorry for my bad english.

my msi creates some registry entries and installs some assemblies to the
GAC. After that it start and exit Visual Studio.

But now my problem:

For uninstalling the msi, i need a special sequence:
1. Remove Registry Entries
2. Start and Exit Visual Studio
3. Remove Assemblies

My first solution worked with Wise Installation Studio 7.0. Which called
install msi from installation.
But i can´t use this solution and have to rebuild it with the WIX - toolset.
I had read, nested msis
are not supported by WIX and now i try to find another solution.
PS: I can´t use any VBScripts or JScripts, cuz it could happend that any
Anti-Virus software will block
them, and my uninstall will fail. This it what i try to prevent.

Any ideas ?