No that's not possible.  Here's what I'm having to do
I'm using the MSI installer as a wrapper around an NSIS installer.
The MSI installer installs the NSIS installer exe.
At the end of the MSI installation, I launch the NSIS installer exe which
runs silently.
The uninstallation works in the opposite order.
This works fine, but what I'm left with is 2 entries in add/remove programs
I want the MSI one left in place and to remove the entry for the NSIS some
how at the end of the installation.
It's not possible to edit the NSIS installer.