If I type very long text in the PathEdit control, error for error 2893 is
displayed, usuall dialog for error that does not have text defined.

I'd like to disable this error, since I have my custom message about invalid
path already being displayed, but I didn't find a way to do this.

Alternative way was to define some "user friendly" message. I know, that
errors with numbers bigger than 2000 aren't supposed to be in the Error
table, but this looks like the case when it actually should.

Looks like WiX is ignoring this error message. I can put it in the Error
table using Orca, but not using wxl file.

Is wix ignoring error text for error above 2000?

Thank you