Hi Rob,

Not necessarily, usually its installed in the path. I just need to be
able to update the following shortcut reference to refer to powershell
+ FILE instead of just FILE:

<File Id="userlistgendominoPS1" Name="ulgdom.ps1"
LongName="userlistgen-domino.ps1"
                                DiskId="1"
Source="userlistgen-domino.ps1" Vital="yes">
                                <Shortcut Id="startMenuULGDom"
Directory="ProgramMenuDir" Name="ULGDom10"
                                    LongName="Sentinel Messaging User
List Generator for Domino 0.8"
                                    Icon="DigiTar.ico" IconIndex="0" />
                            </File>