From: "Steve Baker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2007 12:47 PM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] votive project reference to wixlib

i tried running my solution from msbuild instead of from the ide and get the
following error:

light.exe : error LGHT0103: The system cannot find the file
'..\uilib\bin\Debug\uilib.wixlib' with type 'Source'.

the solution builds fine through the ide.

i have  < DefineSolutionProperties > false </ DefineSolutionProperties >

there are two votive projects in the solution, one msi project that references
the wixlib generated from a ui wixlib project.

are there any other differences besides the solution properites when running
from an msbuild command line that may cause this error?

The file is where it is looking for it, i have tried absolute paths as well.

thanks